If you have a device that is currently 'bound' to another account you will not be able to use it until it has been 'unbound'. If you have received the camera from a family member/friend/in person, please contact the previous owner and have them remove the camera from their device. **
In the event you have purchased a MobiCam that was previously used, you may receive a message that says, "The camera has been binded by [email], please try again after unbinding"
In order to unbind your MobiCam from this previous user's account, Team MOBI will need to be provided with one of these three:
- A screenshot of the "binded to" message in the MobiCam/MobiCam Baby/MobiCam Pet App
- The email that the camera is bound to
- Camera ID number (which can be found on a sticker on the back or bottom of your MobiCam)
- Receipt / Proof of Purchase from a Major Retailer *
Please submit these images via our Submit A Ticket form for requesting Unbinding of your MobiCam.
MOBI SMART APP
In order to unbind your MobiCam from this previous user's account, please:
- Tap the "Apply to Unbind" link in the Bind Notification
- Attach a copy of your Receipt / Proof of Purchase to the Request
Once we receive the required information for the appropriate platform, we will be able to unbind your device for use.
* If this device was purchased through a third party seller such as Facebook Market, Ebay, OfferUp, or other peer-to-peer sales, please reach out to the seller to unbind the device from their account. We can not honor service changes to accounts that were purchased through peer-to-peer sales nor provide additional information on the previous owner, as we cannot verify the consent of transfer of the MobiCam nor safety of the account.
**For security purposes, we cannot honor unbinding requests without a receipt/proof of purchase.**