The Prime thermometer allows you to set the time and date so you can accurately track measurements over a longer period of time. To set the date and time follow these instructions:
- Turn on your device by pressing the 'SET' button.
- Press and hold the 'SET' button until it beeps.
- On-screen you will see '12HR' or '24HR' 'flashing'. This is to choose between regular or military time settings. Press the 'MEM' button until the desired setting is flashing.
- Press the 'SET' button to save and move onto the next setting, in this case, the hours will begin to 'flash'
- Repeat the process pressing the 'MEM' button until you reach the desired hours number (you can press and hold 'MEM' to cycle through the numbers quickly).
- Again, press the 'SET' button to save and move onto the next setting, in this case, 'minutes'
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have completed the date.
- Sleep Mode is the final option in this menu, choose 'ON' or 'OFF' then press 'SET' to save and the menu will close.
How to turn on Sleep Mode
Follow the steps above to activate sleep mode. When sleep mode is 'ON' device will automatically shut off after 1 minute of inactivity. If sleep mode is 'OFF' device will remain on.
How to Change from °F to °C
To change the measurement reading on this device, enter 'memory mode' by pressing the 'MEM' button once. Then press and hold the 'SET' button to switch between °F and °C.
How To Change The Temperature Reading Mode (Ear, Forehead, Object, Room Temperature).
Ear temperature measurement: Remove probe cover and insert ear probe only slightly inside the ear. Press the 'EAR' button found on the front of the device to begin measurement.
Forehead temperature measurement: Ensure probe cover is in place. Gently place the tip of the probe against the center of the forehead, equal distance between the eyebrow and the hairline. Press the 'HEAD' button located on the front of the thermometer to begin measurement.
Food temperature measurement: Enter 'food' mode; by Pressing both Middle of “HEAD & EAR”
buttons once, at the same time. “Food” will show up on the Display. Hold the thermometer approximately 1 inch away from the object surface, press and release the “EAR” button aiming the measurement sensor at the Food. Once you hear the short beep the food temperature will be shown on the display either in °F or °C depending on the setting.
How To View The Memory.
To view the memory on the DualScan Prime, while on the home screen press the MEM button, once, then a second time. This will bring up the most recent saved measurement. This device can store up to 9 recordings. Press the 'MEM' button again to cycle through previous measurements. Note: The screen will display the ear, forehead, or food symbol to identify the method of measure.
For a link to the instruction manual, please go here: https://www.getmobi.com/pages/user-manuals