The Ultra Pulse allows you to set the time and date so you can accurately track measurements over a longer period of time. To set the date and time follow these instructions:
- Turn on your device by pressing the 'light' button.
- Press and hold the 'set' button until it beeps.
- On-screen you will see the time with the hour number 'flashing'. Press the 'set' button repeatedly until the desired hour is reached.
- Press the 'talk' button to move onto the next setting, in this case, the minutes will begin to 'flash'
- Repeat the process pressing the 'set' button until you reach the desired minutes number (you can press and hold 'set' to cycle through the numbers quickly)
- Again, press the 'talk' button to save and move onto the next setting, in this case 'years'
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have completed the date.
- Sleep Mode is the final option in this menu, choose 'ON' or 'OFF' then press 'talk' to save and the menu will close.
How to turn on Sleep Mode
Follow the steps above to activate sleep mode. When sleep mode is 'ON' device will automatically shut off after 1 minute of inactivity. If sleep mode is 'OFF' device will remain on.
How to change from F° to C°
To change the measurement reading on this device, simply press the 'talk' button and the 'Head' scan buttons once, simultaneously. This change in measurement will be displayed onscreen it will then be spoken to you if the talk feature is enabled.
How to change the temperature reading mode (Forehead, Ear, and Room)
Forehead temperature measurement: Ensure probe cover is in place. Gently place the tip of the probe against the center of the forehead, equal distance between the eyebrow and the hairline. Press the 'head' scan button located above the screen to begin measurement.
Ear temperature measurement: Remove probe cover and insert ear probe only slightly inside the ear. Press the 'ear' button found on the left side of the device to begin measurement.
Head and Surface measurement: After 30 seconds of inactivity, the thermometer automatically returns to time and room temperature mode. This will constantly measure the temperature in this mode. To specifically measure a room or surface temp, ensure the probe cover is in place and press the 'head' button.
How to use the Pulse Monitor
To use the Pulse Monitor, center your finger on the black pulse button, located at the bottom of the control panel. Press and release the Heart Rate Button once to activate the feature, 'pulse' and a heart should appear on the screen. Keep your finger resting gently on the sensor until it 'beeps' and the pulse count will appear on the screen. This usually will take around 15 seconds. For most accurate measurements avoid moving and talking while you are taking your pulse.
How to view the memory
To view the memory on the Ultra Pulse, from the home screen press the 'Set' button. The thermometer will 'beep' three times in quick succession and will display the most recent recording. You will see 'Memory No.' appear to the left middle of the screen displaying '1' for the most recent recording. Press the 'set' button again to continue to cycle through the previous recordings saved in the memory.
How to change the language
To change languages press and hold the 'talk' button for 3 seconds. There are four options to choose from English (EN), French (FA), Spanish (SP), and '- -'. repeat the process until your desired language preference is selected. '--' will silence the language mode.
How to turn off the talking feature
As described above, change the language to '- -' to muted the talk feature.
For a link to the instruction manual, please go here: https://www.getmobi.com/pages/user-manuals