Once you have successfully setup your Smart Plug in the
MOBI Smart App, open your Google Home App.
- Check that each device has a unique name. (Avoid using similar words or naming styles for each device.)
- Tap the “+” sign in the upper left hand corner and select
“Set up device"
- Select on the option under “Works with Google”.
- Search “MOBI Smart”, select, and then sign in using your
MOBI Smart credentials. This will link your MOBI Smart
App to your Google Home account to access all MOBI
Smart Home products.
- “MOBI Smart Linked” will appear on screen followed by
“Account Linked Successfully” and it will then show icon
on your home screen on your Google Home App.
Google supported voice commands:
- OK Google, Turn [PLUG NAME] on.
- OK Google, Turn [PLUG NAME] off.
- OK Google, is the [PLUG NAME] on?
NOTE: Please ensure your Google Home App is up to date.