Once you have successfully setup your Smart Plug in the
MOBI Smart App, open your Amazon Alexa App.
- Tap the Menu in the upper left hand corner and select
- Search skills for “MOBI Skills” and install.
- Once installed Alexa should recognize all device synced
with your MOBI Smart App.
- Go to Alexa Smart Home and discover your devices.
Your new Smart Plug should automatically appear. If
you do not see your device, you can add it manually
using the plus sign located in the upper right hand
Alexa supported voice commands:
- Alexa, Turn [PLUG NAME] on.
- Alexa, Turn [PLUG NAME] off.
- Alexa, is the [PLUG NAME] on?
NOTE: Please ensure your Amazon Alexa App is up to date.
If the Smart Plug name is changed in the MOBI Smart
App, you will have to re discover your device in the Alexa
App. If Alexa cannot find your device, disable the MOBI Skill
and then re enable MOBI Skill. You may then ask Alexa to
discover new devices or manual add your device.