How to change from F° to C°
The Non-Contact Thermometer offers readings in both Fahrenheit & Celsius. The thermometer is initially factory set to Fahrenheit. To change the unit settings follow the below instructions, please note, that this device is programmed to conserve power so can shut off if to much time passes between each step.
- Firstly ensure the thermometer is turned on, you can do this by pressing the trigger (power button). The screen will flash on and the thermometer will record the temperature, most likely displaying 'lo' (low) if you do not have it pointed towards someone.
- Press and hold the 'Set' button until you see the screen flash 'F1' then 'Unit'
- In the top right corner, you will see either °F or °C flashing. This is the unit the thermometer is currently recording measurements.
- To change the unit press the 'Memo' button once to switch to the alternative measurement. It will begin flashing on the screen.
- Once you have selected the preferred unit, press the 'Set' button to save the selection.
- Then press the trigger (power button) to return to the home screen. You will see the newly selected unit in the top left corner.