The MobiCam app stores your password, and automatically logs you in.
If you would like to view your password, please follow these steps:
- Open the MobiCam app and you will be logged in automatically.
- Select the "Profile" button at the bottom of the "IP Camera" page (It is on the right, and looks like a person in a circle).
- Select "Log Out" and then "Ok".
- You will be redirected to the Login page. Here you should see your email, and black dots indicating your password. To the right of the black dots there is an icon of a closed eye. If you tap on this icon, your password will now show.
If you are still unable to find your password, please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Open the MobiCam app.
- Select “Forget password?”.
- Enter the email linked with your MobiCam app account & select “Reset password”.
- Select “Send code” (This code will be valid for 30 minutes).
- Retrieve code from email (Check junk and spam folders if you do not see the code email).
- Enter code and select "Next".
***If you are not receiving a code to your email, please ensure you are checking your Spam and Junk folders in your email. You can also try to check your email from a different device, or try using mobile data instead of WiFi; or vice versa.